Grilling season is upon us and before you invite company over for your first barbecue, follow the steps below to ensure hosting success!
- Check the inside of your grill before firing it up for debris, leaves and other things that might have gotten in.
- If it has rained or snowed since you last grilled, slowly slide open the drip tray and empty out any water that may have collected.
- To thoroughly clean your grill, clean the grates, briquette trays, burners and firebox.
- If your grill is on a propane tank, check to see if you have enough gas before you start cooking!
- Test your ignition, lights, and burners to ensure they all turn on properly.
- If you have any questions or problems, call your local Lynx authorized service company or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help!