LYNX COMMON AREA LIMITED WARRANTY *
The Lynx Limited Warranty covers residential installations only and is non-transferable to any other party. This ‘non-residential’ warranty applies when the product is installed in common areas where more than a single party has rightful access to its use or in locations considered beyond normal residential use such as B&B’s, and private clubs.
THIS PROVISION EXCLUDES ALL COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO RESTAURANTS AND INSTITUTIONAL FOOD SERVICE LOCATIONS.
I. Limited Five-Year Warranty
The stainless steel body, the solid ceramic grill burners are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal use and maintenance for a five-year period from the original purchase date. This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration which may occur during regular use. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the consumer paying labor.
II. Limited One-Year Warranty
The structural integrity of the interior grill parts, exterior, and drip pans are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when subjected to normal domestic use and service, for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts, with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
III. Limited Parts & Labor Warranty
All other grill components are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase. Lynx will replace or repair parts found to be defective at no cost to the original purchaser. After the 90-day period Lynx will sell parts to
the holder of this warranty at Lynx contractor prices for an additional9months.
IV. Limitations & Exclusions
- This Warranty shall apply to products purchased and located in the United States and Canada. Products must be purchased in the country where service is requested.
- Warranty applies only to the original location of installation and may not be transferred.
- Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of Lynx products.
- Warranty shall not apply and Lynx is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, failure to provide reasonable and necessary required maintenance, natural disaster, animals, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation or operation, or an installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual, or the local codes.
- Lynx shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
- No one has the authority to add to or vary Lynx’s warranty, or to create for Lynx any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
- Limited to the replacement of defective parts with the owner paying all other costs including labor.
V. What is not covered: Lynx shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
- Installation or start-up damages or problems caused by improper installation or use;
- Service by an unauthorized service provider;
- Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts;
- To correct normal adjustments or settings due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties;
- Shipping and handling costs, export duties, installation, removal, or re-installation cost (RMA excluded).
- Display models are generally sold “as is.” If you have purchased a display model, please be advised that it is sold “as is” and that it is subject to the following warranty exclusions: any exterior or cosmetic damage is non-warrantable; any missing components will be replaced at consumer’s expense; major handling damage to manifold, valve and ignition system will be serviced at consumer’s expense; all other warranties will remain in effect.
- The cost of a service call to diagnose complaint.
- Modification to Lynx product will void related warranties.
* Please refer to Accessory Care & Use for respective warranties.