¼ 1 loaf ciabatta bread cut into ½ inch thick slices
2 pints cherry tomatoes
½ bunch fresh basil, chopped
1 tsp. salt
½ tsp. Pepper
- Heat grill to high, and preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly brush Ciabatta slices with 1/3 cup olive oil.
- Grill bread over high heat until grill marks appear on both sides.
- Add cherry tomatoes with the other 1/3 cup olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Top 1/2 bruschetta with 2 tbsp. tomatoes and top with chopped basil
- Top remaining grilled bread with 2 tbs. burrata, 2 anchovy fillets, 1tsp. lemon zest and chopped basil.