1 fresh fillet of tilapia
2 corn tortillas
Salt to taste
1 cup shredded cabbage
1 tablespoon cole slaw dressing
1 tsp chipotle pepper sauce
- Preheat Lynx Grill on high heat for 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease each side of the tilapia filet and season it with salt to taste
- Grill for 4 minutes per side, until tilapia is marked and releases from the grates easily.
- Briefly pass the corn tortillas through the grates of the hot grill to soften them up.
- Place half the cole slaw on the tortilla, the half of the grilled tilapia on top and garnish with cilantro.
- Enjoy while hot!