16 oz Steak (I used ribeye)
1/4 cup Coconut Aminos (can sub with soy sauce)
1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
1/2 tsp Ginger, minced
1 Garlic Clove, minced
Sea Salt & Pepper
2 cups Green Cabbage, shredded
8 oz. Mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup Radishes, sliced thin
1 cup Cucumber, sliced (I used a seedless cucumber)
Optional- 1/4 cup Shredded Carrots
1-2 tsp Additional sesame oil for veggies and eggs
2 cups Cauliflower Rice (I used frozen)
Optional Garnish- Green onion, sesame seeds, and parsley
- Prepare the marinade for the steaks by combining the steak, coconut aminos, sesame oil, and minced ginger and garlic together in a dish. Allow the steaks to marinade for a few hours.
- Slice and dice all the veggies and prep the cauliflower rice. I prefer to bake the cauliflower rice on a baking sheet at 350 F. for 10-15 minutes to prevent it from getting mushy. See additional notes above in the blog post.
- To cook the veggies, saute the shredded cabbage until heated through and tender. About 5 minutes. Next, cook the mushrooms in a little sesame oil until lightly browned. You can choose to saute the remaining veggies as well like a stir fry or leave them raw as I did.
- Preheat your All Trident Grill to high for 10 minutes.
- Grill the steaks to your desired doneness. I like mine at a medium-rare and to reach an internal temperature of about 130F. Let the steaks rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Finally, while the steak is resting, fry up your eggs (I do one egg per person so they are fresh). Remove once cooked and set aside. Season the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Place all your ingredients onto a platter for serving. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion or parsley if desired.