1 lb pizza dough
4 oz Mozarella
1/2 Cup Pesto
1/4 Cup Grape Tomatoes
1 cup Basil
As Needed olive oil
As Needed Salt and Pepper
- Preheat Napoli Oven on High for 30 minutes
- Divide the dough ball in half.
- Working one ball of dough at a time, take one ball of dough and flatten it with your hands on a slightly floured work surface. Starting at the center and working outwards, use your fingertips to press the dough to 1/2-inch thick. Turn and stretch the dough until it will not stretch further. Let the dough relax 5 minutes and then continue to stretch it until it reaches the desired size.
- Spread 4 tablespoons (or as desired) of pesto over each dough.
- Arrange cheese over flatbreads and place tomatoes on top.
- Lower Lynx Oven temperature to medium and place pizza inside right on top of the stone. Bake for 5 minutes, rotating once 90 degrees halfway through cooking.
- When flatbread is done, remove and spread basil on it, drizzle bit of olive oil it and season to taste with salt and pepper.