18 baby bella mushrooms
1 tsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tbsp Red bell pepper diced
2 tbsp canned black beans, drained
¼ cup Brown Rice, cooked
1 tbsp minced cilantro
2 tbsp Salsa
2 tbsp Jack cheese, shredded, plus for topping
Vegetable Oil Spray, as needed
- Preheat Napoli oven on Low for 30 minutes with the door on.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- Coat a baking sheet with vegetable oil spray. Lay the mushrooms, cavity side down, on the baking sheet and bake until the mushrooms are just tender, about 5 minutes. Turn over the mushrooms so that the cavity is facing up.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sauté pan set over medium heat. Cook garlic and red bell pepper stirring frequently, until bell peppers are soft, around 4 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the black beans, brown rice, cilantro, salsa and jack cheese.
- Divide the mixture between the mushrooms, gently stuffing it into the open cavities.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake the mushrooms until the cheese is starting to melt and turn brown, around 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.