2-1lb trimmed pork loin
1 tablespoon G Garvin's Garlic Salt
1 pinch black pepper
1 tablespoon G Garvin's Cajun Seasoning
1 tablespoon fine brown sugar
2 cans canned navy beans
1/4 lb ground dark turkey meat
1 red onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup molasses
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon chile powder
1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
2 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoon Canola oil
- Start by seasoning the pork really well all over with the garlic salt, Cajun seasoning, and the brown sugar.
- Then using your hand pat the pork with the oil.
- On the grill at medium heat cook for 8-12 minutes rotating every couple of minutes.
- After the pork is five minutes from done add the BBQ sauce and rotate so that the sauce sticks.
- Remove and slice and serve over the beans
- The Beans
- In a large sauce pan add the oil, onion, and garlic.
- Then add the turkey ans saute for 3-5 minutes then add the beans and the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and bring to a low simmer (at least 5 minutes) and taste then serve.