1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Garlic, minced
1 tbsp Grapeseed oil
2 pounds Chicken breasts, cut into 1.5" cubes
1 cup Aji Verde sauce (recipe below)
Aji Verde Sauce Ingredients
2 garlic cloves, peeled
1 tablespoons Aji Amarillo Paste
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 Tbsps jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
3 Tbsps cotija cheese
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped with stems and all
Salt to taste
- Mix salt, garlic, oil and chicken breast cubes in a bowl and let marinade for 1 hour.
- Preheat your Lynx grill on medium for 10 minutes with the hood down.
- Form skewers with 4-6 cubes of chicken
- Grill skewers for about 4 minutes per side, until nice grill marks develop.
- Serve on a platter and drizzle some of the Aji Verde sauce. Enjoy while warm!
Aji Verde Sauce
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Refrigerate