SALMON EN PAPILLOTE
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 lemon slice, halved, plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (6 to 8 ounces) skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tsp capers
- ¼ cup grape tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1 Tbs olive oil
Prep 30 | Cook15 | Serves: 4
- 1) Preheat pizza oven on low heat for 20 minutes.
- 2) Fold a large piece of parchment paper, or aluminum foil, (about 15 by 16 inches) in half to crease it; open, and lay it flat.
- 3) On one side, place zucchini and top with shallot, dill, and lemon slices. Season with salt and pepper. Place salmon on top, drizzle with lemon juice, top with butter and season with salt and pepper.
- 4) Fold parchment paper or aluminum foil over salmon, folding and pressing connecting edges so it forms a sealed package. Place on a baking sheet and bake in pizza oven until salmon is slightly opaque, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 5) In a small mixing bowl combine capers, grape tomatoes and olive oil. Open the parchment paper package and spoon the caper mixture on top of the baked salmon. Serve immediately.